Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Unprecedented Monday

Most of yesterday sucked. Then Xav invited me out for dinner and drinks with him and his friend V. They wanted sausage and I had made up my mind to go with whatever the flow would be, because I was having a horrible day and just wanted to completely relax. The special at Rosamunde was lamb with sundried tomato and potato, so I had that with onions. Pretty tasty. V felt it was intensely lamby. Xav's brat was unconventional (I warned him!) but still delicious with sauerkraut and mustard. We split a ginormous pickle and I had a sip of his oranges and cream soda.

Then we headed to The Bar, in the Castro, where an 80s night with super cheap Cosmos was gearing up. Danced until 1 am, which, I mean, when have I ever gone dancing? I did ONCE in Milwaukee, also, oddly enough, at a gay bar. Go figure. Anyhow, it was actually really fun, and on a Monday! Who does that? Apparently everyone there. We had arrived early, but it got pretty crowded after a while as V predicted.

I'm really happy I went out. Xav has always been good at cheering me up :D

Now check out the ninja I made:









No comments: