Sunday, February 10, 2008

Library Books

I never did elaborate on what I ended up getting from the library, not that it needs a terrible amount of elaboration. Here's what I'm reading:

Supercapitalism: The Transformation of Business, Democracy, and Everyday Life (This explains itself.)

Modern Japanese Stories (shorts, I will enjoy this a lot)

A Short History of Philosophy (finally finally...I'm really reading about philosophy)

The Star Machine (about the Hollywood studio system back in the day)

And like I said, I did manage to actually read The New Yorker last week. We'll see how long I can keep it up. There's so much stuff to read! But I feel like I have a pretty good idea what I want to accomplish (with reading, with movie watching, with gaming) so I think if I make free-time goals it'll help me spend my time better.

Then again, we've been here before and it's ended in tears ;D I'm gonna go read some more, for the time being. It's getting later and later...

No comments: