Tuesday, November 01, 2005

time-sinks

*sigh* i'm trying to get my life to the point where i can watch a movie or play some video games or chat for a while everyday without feeling like i'm shirking my duties as dedicated college student, but the increasing number of fun things to do is making it difficult.

http://darksonata.proboards43.com/index.cgi

EVERYONE GO JOIN!! It's fun! A friend from HS set it up. Sweet rp. I'm a total noob but hopefully I'll learn fast and it will be one of those things I look forward to everyday while slogging through articles on British cinema or grinding a paper through my brain...

I LOVE GRAPENUTS!!!

GOOD LORD they make me so happy. lol I had some of them and a banana for lunch and I wish I could just eat the exact same thing for dinner it was so good. More likely lunch tomorrow tho...if they still have them.

and i guess that's all...since i'm supposed to be on my way to class or working on a paper or something...important...like that...

GO JOIN THE RP :D (I'm Haley!)

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Wow, I never seen a person so excited for Grapenuts before...

That reminds me of a really bad Seinfield joke made on Animaniacs. "And what the heck is it about Grapenuts? There are no grapes; there are no nuts. So why the heck do they call it Grapenuts?"