Saturday, October 29, 2005

halloween weekend

so last night i joined anime club and i'm so glad i did...

i wanted to cry it was so wonderful.

for real.

just because i really miss that, watching awesome new anime with cool people.

the club watches all stuff that you can't get in the states. they have tons and tons of series.

we watched...Eyeshield 21, Black Cat, uhm...so many things...I really can't remember lol Eyeshield 21 is funny. I'm kinda sad I came in in the middle, but I'm sure they will catch me up if I ask them. It's about an American football team and this little shrimpy kid who is fast and talented but doesn't really want to play. So the team disguises him with an eyeshield lol There's one guy who for some reason is able to run around with a big gun and shoot down doors and things lol

Anyhow, beautiful anime and I'm really glad I went...I just feel so good in the anime element again. I can't buy anything else this semester cuz I got Home Movies, but I think next semester I will save a little bit of my check each time for some anime or manga after I take inventory over the winter. (Exchange the books I don't use for my DVDs heh)

Anyhow what else...also last night I had dinner (pizza-pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms --they didn't have sausage!! ;_;, salad, cookie) at the summit with Flipper and that was really fun. She's really cool! I'm so glad I met her. I might work this summer at a boyscout camp with her. I really hope I can! That would be a really sweet gig.

Today I work out for the first time (finally) with my personal trainer. So hopefully that will go well and I'm not too much of a weakling. I've met him and he seems really cool.

Dude I've been listening to keiichi extreme anime radio and I heard Joousama's Queen cover. It appears to be a popular song so I'm sure they play it pretty often. Try to check it out cuz it's pretty nuts ;D and check it out anyhow cuz it's all great music :D they play some slayers stuff and it always makes me think of back in high school.

Freshman year really was the best ne? And that summer? Getting into anime was one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's how I decided what I want to be when I grow up lol It's how I meet a lot of my friends.

Anyhow later tonite I'm going to see Assassins with my friend Kevin at the school theater. I've heard great things about it and love musicals, so it should be kickin'.

OH and on Wednesday i went to a counsellor at the school health center. She seems really cool and I'm going again in a couple weeks. I like the way she actually takes into account what I think about things.

Anyhow

*ramble ramble*

I guess that was a straight up update for everybody.

I gotta get some homeworks done ;D

laterz

No comments: