Sunday, October 23, 2005

infrequent updates

workshop was sorta disappointing.

as were many things...

but not grades.

i've been getting As all over the place.

new worries are the next ac paper and the rough draft of the eac research paper which i haven't started yet and frightens me.

errr

i quit the dojo..did i mention that i started? probably not...

but i quit

i'm getting a personal trainer tho

and also

joining anime club

the linguistics club is being converted to L2 Net...a group for language learners to complain about their textbooks or find study buddies etc

still with a linguistic slant tho

uhm

this weekend is going to suck but friday is anime club and rocky horror

so that will be my brief respite

and then into the hell that is constituted by mixing two papers and random homework together

i should be working

1 comment:

Xavier said...

why did you quit dojo? I quit too!
It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I don't feel like I have the time during the school year like I did during the SSummer. :(