Tuesday, November 29, 2005

happuh

so there's a door decorating contest with cash prizes...hum hum...gotta think of something creative and workable...

thanksgiving rocked. food was killer (literally...lol but it's ok) and i played a lot of cards with flipper's bro. we also played video games, listened to a variety of music (cake!) and what else...uhm...stuff 'n stuff. OH we saw Harry Potter and drove a lot...watched Benny & Joon (finally) and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

school is...school.

i should be writing a paper as usual...

but hey...i think we've got like...19...18? days left? something like that.

word

the weather is kinda lamentable right now. cold and wet.

speaking of wet i figured out why i don't really like the history lectures as much as i COULD...they aren't dry they are SOGGY. ha! yes! that is it exactly...

yesterday i watched kung fu hustle (the end too) and took notes...also hanabi...well i kinda fast fowarded through most of hanabit cuz i've seen it twice...but i took notes on the violence. hopefully i can whip a paper out of that this afternoon/night/tomorrow morning. lol X_X *cry*

anyhow i'm outtie there are many things to be done around here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re:: erb4@uwm.edu etc;
cc:: Dengel@uwm.edu
cc:: damshurpur@webtv.edu
in regards

i just woke up and i have pneumonia
my goodbye stands as it is, except im wondering where you are
this has been one long year and we only ever went to one (cough) movie together
since then
hahaha is all i would say
my life has been good
the sun is coming up
i need to clean my apartment
and im lonely
lonely as in i think i failed out of college this semester on account of spending this year almost entirely by myself (cough)
anyways ive got a phone number
(you won't call me?)
and whatever you do this new years remember an unbelievable promise that i may have kept to you which i may reinstate every time i send you a letter
however last time i got something from you, you said, leave me alone, and i have since then
go ahead and ask me if im miserable dear me and i may say
i am alone
anyways even if you are in wisconsin over winter break email me please
ew could go out for dinner and a movie
thats all i ask if you were in town you spent summer here and i ran into xav and never mentioned how much in which i needed to hear from you, and you may say whatev, but you do not know the nature of my secret. and this may be long winded, or boring, or you may be forever unavailable
but
ok well i need to go
goodbye?
i don't know i guess i will just go back to sleep, and hope ou are living your great life while i cath up on trying to fix my cold and you should laugh too because last night i went out for dinner bymyself and a movie and walked through the freezing terrain of the city in which i live just to come back to my apartment and pass out on my futon (which is in my living room) after hmmmm
well anyways
im so sick right now
ohand here is my cordless phone number
225 2293?
lol im not shure what number it is maybe 224 (you could call me if you so chose to make such a venture) this is just about me wanting to spend some time with a friend i haven't seen in a year and if she disregards me then i stand disregarded
esua deu aacre scarce
mon amie
secondary phone nmber in which you should call is you sending me your phone number via the secondary email address posted in the above email and say anything you want
or dont even email me because miss erb
last time i sent you a package in the mail
i sent you a piece of paper from a notebook in which class i failed in which class book i had story of the year sign the cover of (which is some rock band) that were totally uncool to me, grief i am tired now goodby then emily


'dylan engel