Monday, November 14, 2005

I just had a ridiculous dinner:

lasagna, broccoli, and FUDGE lol

The best part of that is that yesterday morning I had this sudden longing for lasagna. LO AND BEHOLD it is dinner Monday night. How glorious. For dessert I chose fudge over apple pie. They don't have fudge everyday. It was so good, and I admit I could've chosen a smaller chunk >_<;;

ANYHOW

here I am in the PRIDE CENTER

at work...

I should be (working? no no no) doing homework. I actually got done quite a lot today. Flipper has practically moved into my house. She's joined Kevin and I in our (now resumed) Tai Chi mornings. Actually today was super cool cuz we did tai chi and then had breakfast. Then she had class but I didn't...I just did homework. Then we went swimming! Only for about a half hour but it was still good exercise. Tomorrow there might be a way to fit in swimming...only if I rearrange lunch. But then isn't that my favorite pasttime? 6_6

Boy that lasagna was good. The sad thing is that it was probably horrible lasagna, but it sure tasted good... I appreciated it to no end. Well thankfully there was an end otherwise I'm sure I would've continued appreciating it until I exploded...

ew...

Nah...but it was pretty tasty.

Anyhow...anything else...saturday night i went to a thanksgiving dinner on campus and the funny thing is that the dining hall is doing a thanksgiving dinner on thursday. This means I'll be having thanksgiving dinner fully THREE WEEKS IN A ROW. I find that somewhat amusing.

Blah I should go take notes on EAC stuff...speaking of which...I haven't done my paper for AC OR EAC...so I'm kinda screwed. Not ultimately...but...currently. Really I wanted to get all that crud done before break which is...*drumroll* STARTING NEXT WEDNESDAY :D Flipper and I will be whisked AND we get to see Harry Potter. I'm psyched.

OK THO

WORK

WORK WORK WORK AND BENKYOU

yeah

and water :D

No comments: