Saturday, November 19, 2005

koyuki wannabe

*Beck spoilers...minor...*

So...I've been watching Beck and I really think Koyuki is great. It's not just him though. All those anime fellows in ganbarou mode. I feel so lazy and useless. What am I striving for? Who are my comrades in the struggle? I mean it's not that I don't have goals or friends...it's just that I don't have that overarching connection. Spirit...something. I think anime club is the closest I will come to having something like that. So I'm trying to get better at being an anime fan...

Don't forget Sena either...aishiirudo-kun

;_;

I wish I had friends who had the same things in mind so we could all ganbaru together...

Anyways...what else...it's nearly time to sack it. I have so much work to do the next four days...

Then before I leave I will grab a novel, altho i'm not sure what. nothing to do with school though...just something...cool. like ideally...i would get Cloud Atlas. That would probably involve buying though. which...i mean technically that wouldn't be the end of the world. it's probably like 12 bux...but...maybe after these stupid four days i deserve it?

(like i deserved the ds and the dvdrs and all that stuff?)

no buying stuff anymore. next semester i will be allowed dvdrs but i think that is about it.

anyhow...

whatever this entry is so over ;p

1 comment:

Xavier said...

I kind of want to get a DS now...But I also want to wait until I learn more Japanese, and so I can get imported games.

For now, I kinda know that I don't really need one. I actually gave up on video games. Haven't touched one in months. This is probably good, and I'll just wait until my mid-life crisis where I'll pick up a new system, and be totally addicted. :P