Wednesday, June 04, 2008

An Increasingly Lengthy List of Frustrations

No, I'm not going to actually write the list out. Suffice it to say that between the absolute mess of all my stuff (including some things that have gotten totally trashed in the move, like pretty much all my posters, a book Louis lent me, etc) in my room that needs hardcore rearranging, the Internet trials and tribulations, the fact that my HD TV is still mute, and that I'd really like to have everything be perfect by the time I leave on...Saturday? Really? I just...gah!

So many hassles. I just want things to go smoothly.

Today I bought my JR pass. That was ridiculously smooth. I figured there would be some kind of process, but not really. You just tell them your name and give them all your money ($275 at the going rate for yen) and you're in business. I even scored a pass to the Ghibli Museum ($15).

Now if only I could get around to feeling like a competent person doing things successfully.

Or maybe if I could actually DO some things. Successfully.

I guess I successfully reanimated my dead laptop. It seems to be working as far as I can tell. I mean, I've been online for a while now. At least there's that.

No comments: