Saturday, June 07, 2008

いつでもSMILE FOR YOU

Katamari Damacy OST is possibly one of the best ways to wake up. I would say that the Cardcaptor Sakura vocals collection (or maybe Slayers, or maybe Love Hina) also work pretty well, but man, the Katamari songs are just fantastic for morning energy and overall perkiness. How can a day started this way go wrong?

That...is a question I shouldn't be asking lol Should not ask that question on the morning of a transpacific flight haha I keep making myself sound paranoid for the flight, but I know it will be totally uneventful ;D I've never been one to creep out about flying. I actually really like it, but as I've probably noted before, my nose is pretty sick of airplanes. If you sleep you wake up all stuffy, all the moisture sucked out. Death rattle...*INHALE-LE-LE-LE*

I wish I had this on CD so I could bring it on the plane. I won't have time to listen to it all before I leave!! If I didn't have to go to the bank, I could, but I really do have to go to the bank...immediately.

No comments: