Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Oct. 8, 2013 in Five Minutes

Woke up late because I stayed up till 2 a.m. worrying too much about things I don't have to worry about. Late is 7:24.

I decided that was late enough to be lazy about breakfast, though I regret going to the cafe down the street. I should stay home in the morning, but I just wanted to leave my apt.

I read some lit stuff 'n then some きつねのはなし. Trying to take "good notes" but they aren't that good, they are just notes. I want to think more about what I'm reading instead of random nonsense. Why did Mutou lie to his gf about his heater? That bothered me.

Today was a JT day so I did JT things and then ate lunch. I did something novel and put half of the main dish in a box to take home because the cafe I go to is chill like that. A guy chatted to me about whether I am a student and if I can write kanji. He does triathlons and sometimes has meetings for work  near where this cafe is and studies English.

The afternoon was sort of a blur of JT things, but then it ended and I ate risotto with shrimp, kabocha, and broccoli that I am kind of addicted to. I don't know how many calories it is but it feels balanced because of the amount of vegetables. There is also porchetta or something in it, but I don't eat all of it.

I guess my five minutes are up, but I have some work to do anyways, so I guess it's good timing...

...

No comments: