Monday, May 26, 2008

Too much introspection, not enough action

So it's back to work!

Just for the record, though, the Eurovision party was great. There were just enough people that the room was full, but not so many that we had to sit on each other's laps. Unfortunately I forgot about the required plug-in so we didn't watch it streaming on TV via the PS3, but just on Oleya's laptop. It still worked. The stream only cut out once and that was only briefly, so we saw the majority of the show. How Russia won, I will never know. We thought for a minute Turkey might pull through, and I was a little surprised that Finland didn't seem to have a chance. *Shrug shrugh shrug*

Oleya's (cheesy spinachy pine nutty white saucy) lasagna was brilliant and she also had this super classic salad that I ate probably a third of.

Before the Eurovision event there were some work related shenanigans far into the night resulting in not much sleep. Lots of Rock Band, which does, in fact, beat out Boom Blox at a party. I was thinking about blogging about that, but there's not really much else to say about it besides that. Brevity is always so prized, so maybe I'll just leave it at that: when you have Boom Blox and Rock Band at a party, Rock Band wins. There's not much to explain there!

Age of Conan is coming along nicely, I guess. Crowley on Derketo. No more Noob Island. W00t!

No comments: