Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally some tennis

After having my mom lug out my rackets etc from Wisconsin last AUGUST, I finally finally FINALLY played some tennis yesterday. The balls were a little flat, but Koji's friend Martin, Oleya, and I had fun anyhow. I wish I could afford lessons, but hopefully just by playing more I'll improve.

Other than that it's been mostly work and some high anticipation of moving to my new place. I can't wait to live in the Mission, within walking distance of all sorts of awesome places. I liked Glen Park a lot more than I thought I would, but having Dolores Park, a tennis court two blocks away, my favorite taqueria, the pie shop...so exciting! Plus I'll be near my friends.........and I won't have to deal with living in someone else's house anymore. Or at least, even though I'm living in someone else's house it'll be more as an equal and less as a mouse in a the back of the apt.

Gearing up for Eurovision on Saturday. Should be tons 'o fun. At least, I'm hoping. We'll have to see who makes it out of the two (!!) semi-finals. I wonder if Ireland will...

No comments: