Sunday, May 04, 2008

Oh blah

Well, my interview was teh fail.

It took place yesterday and I didn't even get a follow-up interview. WHICH is fine. I just need to make more money doing what I'm doing, I guess.

Visiting with Koji's dad was cool, I guess. Sometimes they got in fights at 6:30 am and woke me up, but sometimes he took us out for food, so I guess the trade off was worth it.

Although, I've been eating out too much lately.

So today is going to be my last hurrah for a while (like two days, probably, hurr) in terms of eating out. Ian and his gf are coming up from Santa Cruz for an afternoon of gaming entertainment. We were going to have tasty pizza for lunch, but I guess it will have to be for dinner..........

mlah.

I got half of my Japanese study stuff in the mail, which is cool. The books. They will be discussed in the study blog.

Other than that...Speed Racer comes out next weekend, and since I have a voucher for $7.50, I'm totally going. Probably by myself, which sounds nice. I really like going ot movies alone and I haven't done it in... ... ... ...QUITE a while.

No comments: