Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Windy

Is it really that much windier here or is it just all the trees that make so much noise? And the chimney? I think this is shaping up to be a long week. Let's investigate:

Yesterday, a decent day. I actually was even sort of productive. I also ate take-out Chinese food from that stupidly convenient place across from the BART station. In fact, I had the leftovers for lunch today and it's still tasty. Cheesy crab puffs stood in for rangoons, and even though they are so horrible (and these in particular were nothing special at all--like everything that seems to be served at this place) they are sort of nostalgic. They remind me of eating at that buffet in O-town... Plus, cream cheese and crab just tastes good. Stayed up too late punking online after I got home from being out and about, then Koji woke me up with all his bumping around this morning, but whatever.

Today started out slow and has kept on being slow. I'm working on my next review, which I really should just keep doing, as opposed to blogging...

Tomorrow I have some work in the afternoon that will get me out of the house. I'll also have dinner with Andrew, which will be nice since I haven't seen him in a while. I like working with people sometimes, and it'll be fun to tag-team with him.

Thursday will be...a big long day of...something. Work, I imagine. Bunches. Yeah, this whole week will be work. I think that's ok. Maybe something fun'll happen. If I get paid I still want to go see Thao with The Get Down Stay Down on Saturday.

Annnnnd I have to share the computer now. This was terribly unenlightening. To make up for it, a vocabulary word:

ほぼ (hobo) almost, roughly, approximately

No comments: