Monday, April 07, 2008

More on the rickroll

Ahh, you know the cure for ANY song that is stuck in your head? A good rickroll or two! It's great to know that I will never be upset when this happens to me. I'm sure there are other 'rolls that would annoy my socks into outer space, but this one I can handle (as long as there is still relevant information SOMEWHERE...could you imagine if all actual topical content was replaced with rickroll links?) Anyways, after hanging out with Louis this weekend and singing the song every five minutes, I remembered he had quoted an interview with Rick Astley. I had been meaning to look for one, but it had totally slipped my mind.

Too cool! The only thing better than his comments about the meme and everything are the comments on the article, some of which suggest he perform a live rickroll at one of the Scientology protests. HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE?????? Could you imagine? Honestly, I sort of hope that happens. I don't expect it to, but holy cow XD

Secondly, read this article. I laughed my brains out at the end. Like really. It was almost hard to decide which one I liked better, but the LA Times blog wins out...obviously. Still!!! HURR!!! ZOMG!!!

No comments: