Monday, December 10, 2007

A blog post

Oh hey I have this thing called a blog and I post on it!

HA

Uhm, let's see. ELO. I really like ELO. I've been listening to Time nearly everyday. That and Sam's Town by The Killers, even though it came out last year. I'm also gonna start getting into Bowie. I can just feel it.

Other news...is secret for now.

I spent Saturday afternoon in J-town. Found out they have the Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei manga at Kinokuniya, but they didn't have the first one. That's probably fine, since I spent enough money on miso ramen for lunch and snacks at Nijiya and the latest edition of Otaku USA (which I'm in, but probably not at my best...) annnnnd also an onomatopoeia book. I've never seen this one before and it impressed me with it's cute sample sentences. Also, there are adorable cartoon illustrations. The main character's name is Michey, which I'm pretty sure is a goofy misspelling of "Mickey" XD

So maybe now I'll study more.

heh

If I get some freeeee time.

Been making some new friends, which is cool. Maybe I'll use some of my social time to learn about other people's hobbies even though I don't have time for my own.

That could be fun.

Also: I rock at making J-curry. After learning the ancient Japanese method from Kayo, my curry is amazoring. So happy.

Oleya and I feasted on it this evening and are now about to make cupcakes for her birthday. Then I will introduce her to Super Mario Galaxy and life will be good.

No comments: