Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Bought a gas range with a grill drawer thingy

1) Ultra productive day at work.
2) Said gas range with grill will mean I can finally cook at home boil water (I'm kidding, but lol).
3) Bourbon chicken for dinner. Bourbon! Chicken! I went ahead and even ate the fat.

The burners 'n grill are arriving on Saturday. The delivery person will set it up for me, I guess. My previous apartment did not have a grill drawer thingy, so it will be my first time using one. The one I got says it cooks both sides (there are side jets underneath) so you don't have to flip your fish/toast/whatever.

For some reason at the cafe after I ate that bourbon chicken, I was thinking literally the only thing I could do today now was work more. And it's true, I should work more, but it didn't even occur to me that I could read a book or watch some anime. Some kind of danger zone.

Btw, my goal today was to arrange my face so it wouldn't look like I would attack someone if they tried to talk to me, but I don't think I did a very good job. I generally look pretty miserable, I think.

I can't tell if tomorrow's goal should be to go to the bank or not.

Anyways I slept horribly last night so I think for now my plan will be to work a bit and then sack outtttt.

No comments: