Friday, December 15, 2006

Thursday Night

Had victory sushi etc with 3 and JD. I couldn't pay for the whole thing, but I covered the better part of it. They were happy to pitch in, since it meant more food.

The deadline for those intern apps is the 26th. So no chance of finding out before X-mas. I wonder if there is a chance for before New Year's. They said they would be THROUGH them by the 26th...so...

I should just forget about it. Getting too excited about anything just makes for a tough let down.

Disregarding the last sentence completely...

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND AND FOR SCHOOL TO END AND FOR X-MAS AND NEW YEAR'S!!!

The Favorite Boy will be arriving tomorrow evening. We'll have dinner with my roommates (to thank them for driving me/us around nearly, if not every week this semester) and then play video games or watch cartoons or something fun like that.

I'm psyched to see what will be on Outer Heaven. The cool thing is that if there's nothing we care about we can go see Pirates of the Caribbean 2, since it's playing right next door.

Wonder if I would fall asleep if I tried. I bet reviewing my computer notes again would do it... Plus there's supposed to be something to studying RIGHT before you go to bed or something, right? Something that isn't nightmares about your laptop biting your hands off or stealing your ramen...

No comments: