Monday, December 18, 2006

Last exam

I'm so sick of studying for astronomy. I'm tempted to just go sell my book right now. I've been through the material three or four times: reading, lecture, review for individual exams, review for final exam. Even if I don't know it, it's really really boring.

Dunno what to do about that...maybe watch cartoons.

In other news I really hope that my friend can take the test fast because she said she would give me a ride to the train station at 5 if she's done.

If she's not, well, then I'm screwed. Not completely, since there is another train at 8, but the boy and I wouldn't get to eat together and we'd only get to hang out for a little while before sleeping so we can get up at the crack of morning to put him on an airplane.

My airplane isn't until Thursday.

*siiiiiiiigh*

No comments: