Tuesday, September 20, 2005

putting off the day

not really true...this should maybe be an album title...

The Painted Zebras - Putting off the Day

see?

I should start a band.

Anyhow...I did the remainder of EAC homework during breakfast. I had cereal with strawberries but that only lasted for like an hour lol so i had a nutrigrain bar...is that bad?

technically i could be on my way to eac right now...arriving early to better facilitate pre-discussion contemplation of the Legalist perspective and the first Emperor of the Qin.

but i'd much rather sit here in the half-dark...

i think facebook is finally letting me update my school...which is amazing.

somehow...

i don't like tuesdays much...having a break at noon is nice...but on starting at 11 and having japanaese is better i think...also 2 hour blocks have this way of seeming infinitely longer than 1.5 hour blocks (or is that just me??)

maybe i should've had almonds...

hmm

today is kinda busy...altho i don't have to go to the bank anymore. netflix extended my free trial cuz of the shipping whatever that happened...but i need to call them and tell them their website won't accept my full address...and blah blah. maybe i will just cancel and forget it. i really don't want to tho...

i have to get into the library and check out the linguistics section again...with PURPOSE lol

and i'm still hungry

what the hey

i say SCREW THAT and i will see you at lunch (stomach!)

also screw my stuffed up nose...

uhm...

yeah i'd best be jammin'

so

...

No comments: