Saturday, August 30, 2014

Still so early

1) Had my room cleaned via a service that is basically the equivalent of Task Rabbit, only in Japan. The lady was friendly but professional and my room is in much better shape.

2) Ate vegetable curry for lunch. The spices and lemon always make me feel like I'm doing myself a big favor.

3) A challenging book I am reading sort of linked up with some things I've been worrying about in my life in a way that kind of framed the issue and made it easier to understand. Doesn't mean I know how to solve all my issues, but it's nice that I can get something out of the book even though it is hard to understand at times.


I'm going to do some shopping tomorrow because I want to drastically reduce the amount of plastic bottles I've been buying.

No comments: