Monday, February 09, 2009

Encouraging discovery for those rainy no tennis sadface days

I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but over X-mas was I realized I am much better at running in place than at running running. It was snowy and icy and freezing outside, so I jogged for a while in the basement and felt really good.

Granted running in place is way easier, but maybe if I start there I can work my way up to running forward. I did some sprints on the tennis court the other day and it nearly killed me ;D This way I was actually succumbing to muscle fatigue before breathing problems or weird heart palpitations could crop up, which, you know, IS AWESOME. It's awesome to not feel your heart trying to flutter up your throat when you're trying to just work out and have fun.

The i.e. of all of that is that the tennis courts were soggy today, so I jogged in the apt. Feels more purposeful than dancing around ;D although Perfume is some good dancing around music...

No comments: