Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Train time is "me" time

It is really hard to get it through my head that, no, on a work day I do not get to do ANYTHING besides come home and sleep. That is going to have to be The Way It Is. I can't keep on with this four-five hour a night stuff, so tonight after Jenn's party that will have to be the end of the Doing Things. 

Last night I just needed groceries pretty badly, so I hit up Whole Foods on the way home. Managed to get out of there pretty affordably, actually. Some sale items, yadda.

I feel like I had something more important to say than, "Why the hell am I here blogging when I have 15 minutes to shower and get out the door?" but maybe what is important that I answer that question with an "Exactly!" and run for it : /

Oh, my final work schedule, if you haven't seen it in every other location yet:

M-R, 11PM - 10AM

i.e. three-day weekends on the actual weekends

I almost feel like a pussy for taking this shift, and I'm realizing that it will be easier than most of them, probably, since the weekend is the busiest time. I better have some kickass weekends if I'm not gonna be working lol 

The job is going well, but I don't have time to talk about it. At all. Haha, CANNOT BE LATE for the train, although I do at least have a ticket this time. "Thanks, bank, for believing me when I say that I am not committing fraud by buying my monthly CalTrain ticket!" Just gotta find the validation box...

No comments: