Friday, July 11, 2008

Tme for some firsts

My first 7 inch, from the band my friend/colleague is in, The Outdoorsmen. I went to the Knockout to see them (another first--they have an awesome Godzilla portrait that...is it glow in the dark? Rock!) I had Electrick Limeade--what an awesome drink, despite the somewhat overblown name.

---

First time playing tennis at Dolores Park. I know, I know! So intimidating! We were waiting for a court and before the guys who finished were even completely of it yet we were shooed on by the people behind us in line. Neither of us were pros, but we had fun. Seemed like a pretty decent match, maybe. Just hit the ball for a little over an hour (it was hot!) and then got ice cream at Bi-Rite. Well, he had iced coffee next door...but I can't have coffee, so ;p

---

Sunday is E3! My first! So I have a TON of stuff to do before my first trip to LA. I should get down to it, probably.

No comments: