Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Too early

I took on more work than I could feasibly complete, especially since I have been trying to cut OUT time so I can actually do my Japanese homework in a timely manner and study in addition so everything actually sticks. This resulted in me having to wake up very very early (about quarter to four) and work like a maniac before actually going into work. I think things turned out ok, but I was just very tired all day, drinking coffee, etc. etc. It's not a good situation.

That said, what else happened today? Had some meetings at work, helped some people out, good news, bad news, trying to refind my niche a bit.

Incidentally, I have a new emo blog (which you will not read), so this one should remain refreshingly free of bs regarding, oh, insecurities about work, insecurities about food, insecurities about my social life, insecurities and insecurities ;)

After the teleconference with Japan I went to dinner at probably now my second-favorite restaurant, Gracias Madre. OD'd on spinach a bit, but it was tasty.

Came home, practiced guitar for a bit (sore fingers), and have been meaning to get down to business with Japanese, but I may just sack out early and see if I can't wake up a bit before normal to do some then. I would do a bunch during lunch tomorrow except that I have lunch with a co-worker tomorrow...

Maybe this is me overcomplicating things, but I'm thinking that To Do lists should maybe include how. Or maybe you just need a separate How To list. You could do one of them on paper that is a little see through and then line up the To part in the middle for dramatic effect.

No comments: