Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not out of the woods

I'm frustrated because I have a lot of things I want to do and a lot of catching up do to before I can do them. Actually, a guy gave a speech about this at work yesterday -- "yak shaving" -- don't things that don't relate to your ultimate goal, but are necessary before you can proceed. 

Everything is going fantastically well right now, but I have to roll out my new plans in stages to avoid, well...running out of money, basically. How disappointing. Why does it always have to be about that? Well, it is, so...*sigh*

The thing I want to squeeze into the budget as soon as possible is Japanese lessons. I've been recommended a tutor, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how that goes. It looks like I will be ok to start next month. 

Actually, next month might be when it's ok to start tap dancing, too. (Yeah, I'm gonna learn how to tap dance, I decided.) We'll see...

No comments: