Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't blog anymore!

It's a little alarming, too, since although tweets don't really disappear, they don't archive either. These past couple months are pretty much lost to the ether. Might try to pop in here more often for a check-up (and not just when it's emo time).

Work...

is going well. Twitter is great. I dunno what else to say about that. Still trying to get clear of my own personal backlog. There's no pressure, apparently, but I think that might just make it harder!

Reading...

need to do more. I subscribed to The New Yorker and Wired, which are the two magazines I always grab at airports for long flights, so now I can just...bring my copies ;) but there are other things I'd like to be reading, too. I haven't finished any books since starting at Twitter, ha...ha...sigh. Also haven't checked my google reader at all, despite the fact that it is stocked with really great stuff.

Social stuff...

same. old. But not really, since I have lots of new friends from work. Been especially enjoying tap class. And you would think I might meet some people at the SF Bay Club, too (where I go to swim, etc.)

Videogames...

not finding time to play! I brought a bunch with me for the trip to NYC but forgot my DS charger, heh...ha...CRY.

The Internet...

OMG I MISS YOU. It's weird that when you work for the Internet, you suddenly have no time to take it in anymore. I need a good rickroll.

No comments: