Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday?? Really?

The weeks fly by...

I did a pretty good job not getting a cold, I think! So I played tennis for two hours today and then proceeded to eat everything in sight all afternoon while getting lost in Infinite Undiscovery/crashing out of Warhammer.

I'm sort of realizing that tomorrow is going to be an insanely busy day, but at least it will start once again with tennis. I think tennis will keep me pretty happy. Today I played more doubles with Russ, which is really fun. He's friendly and helpful--recommended a coach in case I want lessons (which I totally do, as soon as I'm not so damned poor). Then Anatoly showed up and we played a singles set in which he eventually schooled me. It's sort of like being back in high school JV though because of how many of the points still depend on whether we can serve/return/hit our groundstrokes for realz.

No comments: