Thursday, March 30, 2006

XD

Today summer plans have been SET :D Instead of hoping/wishing/assuming to stay in Frisco with the boy, I ACTUALLY AM. We discussed it this evening and the invitation has been formally extended. THE REST GOES WITHOUT SAYING (tho really, it's already been said.)

SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! XD ^_^ XD ^_^ :D ^_^ :D ^_^ XD ^_^ XD ^_^

*LOVE LOVE LOVE*

I hope I can get him to come to O-town, at least for a long weekend. Maybe that is a possibility. I will be there for my bro's birthday, but back to Frisco in time for Scott's. Which...hell, everyone needs presents lol. My sister still needs hers XD

Flipper and I are going to make a Java Aroma run this weekend. Or maybe tomorrow. If we go tomorrow though, it's almost certain that I will go again. Java Aroma is also XD

Many things are, in fact.

Feelin' groovy ^_^

No comments: